Yes Of course!, But if the item is materially similar to the description and preview and works the way it should, there is generally no obligation to provide a refund in situations like the following:
- you don’t want it after you’ve downloaded it;
- the item did not meet your expectations;
- you simply change your mind;
- you bought an item by mistake;
- you do not have sufficient expertise to use the item;
- you ask for goodwill; or
- you can no longer access the item because it has been removed (we advise you to download items as soon as you have purchased them to avoid this situation).
We reserve the right to refuse service or cancel your subscription and revoke membership access with a prorated refund for any reason we deem appropriate. You may not resell, share, or publish subscription credentials or access. You may not provide direct, or indirect access to our content or downloads.