This documentation is to help you regarding each step of customization. Please go through the documentation carefully to understand how this template is made and how to edit this properly.
After you’ve downloaded the main theme from downloads section you’ll see the following items inside
- theme.zip (The actual files that you will need to upload into your WordPress setup)
extract theme.zip file in you computer somewhere and remember the location of it.
There are two main ways in which you can install Themes into your WordPress setup
- Through the WordPress admin dashboard
- Uploading through FTP (file transfer protocol)
but here we will only focus on installing theme through WordPress admin dashboard (most common method)
- Head over to Appearance > Themes in your WordPress dashboard.
- Click Install Themes followed by the Upload button.
- Locate the theme.zip file you extracted from the main theme file and click the Install Now button.
- Once you’ve installed the theme you will be greeted with a welcome page, it will list all the required and optional available plugins with your theme.
- You’re now ready to use our theme, begin importing demos if you wish or you start configuring the theme options and creating content!.